Wow...really? I didn't post anything for 5 months already! Time slips away for sure!
I have reached 17 months post surgery already! In a few weeks I will have my 18 month follow up. I seriously cannot believe that much time has come and gone.
So what's up?
Nothing really! My weight loss has come to a screeching halt over the summer. I have been stuck between 210-213 pounds. Losing 120 pounds is certainly a feat..but I still have 65 pounds to go and I am not at all ready to stop here.
I need a reset..refocus..and to get back into that weight loss zone. Which means getting back to basics. I have been making sure I get my protein, and a few veggies here and there, but I know I have been snacking too much. Working on my butt...with full kitchen access is not helping the cause either! I have gone out to eat more than I am used to over the summer. I have drank way too many cups of coffee...Gotten one too many of my favorite Cool Lime Refreshers from Starbucks.
I am at the point where I HAVE to exercise. I HAVE to be strict with what goes in my mouth. EVERY LITTLE THING. I can tolerate pretty much anything at this point--so it is up to my brain to choose wisely.
I HAVE to keep my carbs low for PCOS and to lose at all. That is never going to change. I have accepted that and I am willing do what it takes to make sure weight loss happens. Even though my stomach is a fraction of its former self, I STILL HAVE TO BE DILIGENT. It is a tool that I have to use wisely. All the time.
I am so thankful for this tool though-who else gets to go to Thanksgiving and only eat turkey and truly be happy and satisfied? This girl! I love and appreciate everything that weight loss has allowed me to do this year.
Tomorrow is December first, and the perfect day to start fresh. I need to get back into ketosis and back to my body eating its own fat stores. Back to meat,cheese,eggs,maybe a few low carb veggies or salad if I have room, Low carb protein shakes might have to be included too-because I dont always like solid food in the morning. Must drink water..water..water...and tea of course. Because my life wouldnt be worth living if I didnt have tea. I really love my nuts...but going to stay off of them for 2 weeks. My 2 week goal is just to be below 200 pounds.
The exercise thing...well...its not optional...I need to do something EVERY DAY. I have a gym. I have things here. No more excuses.
The most important thing? Write stuff down...track everything,and work the plan that I know works
So...since its been a while...here are some recent pictures!


You are awesome, and I know you're going to kick the ever lovin' (ever shrinkin') butt!
ReplyDeleteThank You!
Delete